Welcome to Divetech, your ultimate guide to diving in Cayman
Enjoy Grand Cayman’s diving at its finest. Over the last 25 years, we have managed to refine our operation to ensure that it is the safest and most enjoyable experience that our customers can find.
Our two dive boats depart each morning in search of the best sites and conditions on offer. We also run regular charters to Stingray City and the USS Kittiwake.
Enjoy our shore diving facility at Lighthouse point where the convenient entrance and exit points to the stunning warm water is just a stones throw from our onsite dive center. This location is home to the world famous Guardian of the Reef statue as well as an abundance of turtles, rays, fish and other marine life.
In addition to facilitating exceptional diving for those with certification, we are also the island’s most comprehensive diving educational facility. At Divetech we teach courses from a range of agencies and provide tuition to junior divers on their first ever experience right the way up to full mixed gas closed circuit rebreather instructors.
Furthermore, at Divetech we have all kinds of fun things for our guests to play with from blue lights on night dives to underwater scooters, to recreational rebreather try dives.
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 6 days of 2 tank boat trips
- FREE dive on the Wreck of the Kittiwake
- Unlimited Shore Diving at Lighthouse Point
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- Includes one FREE NIGHT & DIVE DAY
- Complimentary Computer Rental
- New Coral Nursery to explore
May 1st thru Nov 30th - 2017
- Holiday Inn Resort - Only $1,075 per person (double occupancy)
- Lighthouse Point - Only $1,175 per person (quad occupancy)
- 25 paid:3 comp/14 paid:2 comp/11 paid:1 comp Double Occupancy/Commission Available
Group Leader Incentive
- FREE unlimited Nitrox
- FREE Stingray City boat trip
- FREE Scooter Rental
DEMA NITROX SPECIAL
- Unlimited Nitrox available at $30 per day per person