IMPORTANT HOUSING WARNING
Don't Let Housing Pirates Play You!
Sham housing companies are actively approaching DEMA exhibitors and attendees with fraudulent offerings of hotel rooms at significant discounts. Lured by highly attractive rates, exhibitors and attendees fall prey to these imposters listing significant deposits, discovering hidden costs, up front charges or being bate and switched to hotel rooms they never booked.
Of course, these companies are in no way affiliated with DEMA Show 2020, or the official hotels in New Orleans. They troll the internet and association websites looking for annual events and then gain access to email addresses for direct contact or draw attendees to their websites posing as your association's sanctioned housing provider. Do not give them your credit card information!
If you are contacted by anyone asking if you need a room reservation for DEMA Show 2020, or if they represent themselves as "DEMA's official housing provider," please get as much information as you can, then contact DEMA Show at email@example.com
Companies to Watch Out For:
- Convention Hotel Management
- Convention Housing Services
- Corporate Booking Services (CBS, allcbs.com, CBS Inc or CBS International)
- EHS Exhibitors Housing Services
- Elegant Housing
- Elite Expo Services
- Exhibition Reserve Incorporated
- Expo Housing/Expo Marketing
- Global Events (GE) Group Travel
- Global Corporate Consultants Inc.
- Global Housing Management or Global Housing Services, Corp.
- Hotel Roomerz
- National Travel Associates (NTARooms.com)
- Reservation Events
- Rooms Connect, Limited
- Room Connections
- Skyline Housing
- Tira Convention Travel Management / Group Tira
- TGP Marketing Corp (Travel Group Partners or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Trade Show Housing (tshousing.com)
- TSP - Trade Show Planners
- World Wide Exhibitions – WWE Corp._Solicitation.pdf