DEMA Show 2023 Travel Information
DEMA Show 2023
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Halls H–J
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Shuttle Bus Service
Shuttle service will be provided between select DEMA hotel block hotels and Halls G & F at the Shuttle Depot of the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center Tuesday, November 14 - Friday, November 17 for those attendees staying in the Official DEMA housing block. If you need to arrange wheelchair-accessible transportation, please call 318-208-4841 at least 60 minutes prior to pick-up.
Hotel Block Map
Scooter and wheelchair rental services are provided by Scootaround. Through the on-site rental location, guests can rent mobility scooters, wheelchairs and oxygen equipment for events held at the convention center. Please note: Reservations are encouraged for a scooter or wheelchair rental by visiting the Scootaround website. Please call 1-888-441-7575 for more information. Pick-up and drop-off locations for scooters and wheelchairs are located at the UPS Business Centers.
For those who plan on driving, the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center offers on-site vehicle parking.
Click here for information on obtaining a visa.
Travel Discounts & Deals
Visit New Orleans
Once your workday is done, fill your itinerary with brand-new wonders, unexpected adventures, and top-notch options for every occasion. Learn more about the Big Opportunities available in New Orleans.
Unique NOLA Tours
Receive the DEMA Show rate when you book online or call 504-777-7769. The discount code is DEMA23.
AVIS Car Rentals
Receive the DEMA Show rate when you book online or call 1-800-331-1600. The Avis World Discount (AWD) Number is T690399.
Beach on Bourbon
The staff at Beach On Bourbon would love to welcome DEMA Show attendees to New Orleans, Bienvenue! Beach on Bourbon is the hottest spot on Bourbon Street! Whether you are looking to enjoy Live Music and dance on the largest dance floor on Bourbon Street or sit in our awesome Courtyard sipping on Specialty Cocktails we have you covered. Please stop by when you are in town and enjoy our special offer for DEMA Show attendees.
Receive one free 30-minute ride on Blue Bikes when you download the app and use code DIVE23
As one of the world’s most celebrated and iconic destinations for global meetings and conventions, leisure visitors, major cultural festivals and national sporting championships, New Orleans welcomes millions of travelers and countless corporations and organizations each year.
Like any major city, New Orleans is not free from criminal activity. Crime incidents are mostly isolated and involve criminal-to-criminal interactions, primarily occurring in the outer neighborhoods of the city.
However, we still urge you to use caution while exploring the area:
- Use common sense measures such as traveling in groups.
- Avoid areas outside of known tourist destinations.
- Be acutely aware of your surroundings and extra vigilant when out after dark.
- Stay alert to any unusual activity and if necessary, report to nearby police patrols.
Be assured that the city of New Orleans works closely with the downtown police department to ensure extra patrol when large events like DEMA Show are in town.The extra patrols are precautionary and are meant to make visitors feel safe while enjoying this historic city.
Your safety is our priority, and by practicing these common-sense measures, you can enjoy your time in New Orleans while minimizing potential risks.
In the unlikely event of an incident, have a plan & be prepared.
- Always be aware of the exits or escape routes around you
- Leave your belongings behind
- Evacuate regardless if others follow
- Keep your hands visible
- Do not attempt to move any wounded
- If possible, help others escape
- Prevent others from entering the area
- Call 911
- Hide in an area outside of dangerous activity
- Lock door or block entry in the area if possible
- Silence your cell phone immediately once in safe area
- Fight only as a last resort or when your life is in imminent danger
- Attempt to incapacitate the attacker
- Act with as much physical aggression as possible Improvise weapons or throw items at the attacker
- Commit to your actions – your life depends on it