Adults Only - All Inclusive
$1857 Per Double Diver
Travel Window - May 1 - Oct 31 2023
• 7 nights Beach Accommodations
• 10 Dives (5 Dive Days -2 Tank AM Boat Dives)
• Roundtrip airport transfers (one per group LIR airport)
• All meals and drinks - All Inclusive Meal Plan
• Adventure Combo Day - Ziplining Course, Tubing, Horseback riding and Volcanic Hot Springs
• All Taxes
Barcelo’s Occidental Papagayo is an Adults-Only, all-inclusive resort ideal for rest and relaxation mixed with adventure in superb natural setting. The pool is the focal point in the center of the property with rooms, lobby, restaurants, massage cabanas and beach all within a short distance. Set in an idyllic location surrounded by the wild, natural beauty characteristic of Costa Rica’s northern Pacific coast, guests will feel swept away to a tropical haven, enjoying all the amenities one could imagine.
Three restaurants and four bars are on the property, offering you exceptional Costa Rican cuisine and original international offerings combined with meticulous service. The Japanese restaurant offers table seating, private tatami rooms and a teppanyaki table. Dinners for à la carte restaurants at Occidental Papagayo can be booked after the second day of your stay, and you can enjoy one à la carte dinner for every 3 nights of your stay.
The U-Spa at Occidental Papagayo offers a tranquil atmosphere where every detail has been considered to provide guests with well-being, health, beauty and comfort while you enjoy treatments. Subtle aromas greet you before you enjoy the hot tub, sauna, Vichy shower or Turkish bath. Private rooms for relaxing and therapeutic massages and facials, plus a full range of beauty services are offered. The gym has equipment for cardio training and machines for resistance training.
Occidental Papagayo features spacious and bright rooms that have been designed for the enjoyment of their guests. Premium Level options give guests a VIP experience with preferential restaurant reservations, a Premium Level Lounge and other amenities for a perfect romantic vacation in tropical paradise setting.
Enjoy more of Costa Rica. The Guanacaste Province and the Culebra Bay offer great off-property opportunities too so you can enjoy Costa Rica and stay active. Some of the favorite activities enjoyed by guests include scuba diving, snorkeling cycling, kayaking, paddle-boarding, zip-lines, ATV tours, horseback riding, rappelling and much more.
163 Deluxe, Deluxe Bay View, Deluxe Concierge, Deluxe Bay View Romance and Premium Level Luxury rooms have balconies or patios and are equipped with two Double Beds or one King Bed. Safe, Hair Dryer, writing area with seat.
Free Parking (Self-Parking), 24 Hour Reception, Wi-Fi (Free with Royal Club or Barcelo membership, otherwise Fees apply), Three Restaurants, Four Bars, Two Swimming Pools and a Gym. Archery, Tennis, Chess, Volleyball, Snorkeling and Kayaking. Optional services include: Spa, Gift Shop, Laundry Services, Medical Care, Fax Service, Conference Rooms. Adventure, Nature and Cultural tours or Destination Weddings can be arranged, please ask our agents to coordinate.
Restaurants & Bars
(Breakfast 7am-10:30 am, Lunch 12:30pm-3pm, Dinner 6:30pm-9:30pm)
International buffet-style restaurant.
Italian restaurant with views overlooking the bay. Dishes on the menu are subject to availability and seasonal variations. Dress code: informal, beach wear not permitted.
Japanese and Asian fusion restaurant with private tatami rooms and a teppanyaki table. Dishes on the menu are subject to availability and seasonal variations. Dress code: informal, beach wear not permitted.
(Drinks 10:30am-11:00pm, Snacks midday-5pm)
Snack and drinks buffet. Dishes on the menu are subject to availability and seasonal variations.
(closes at 2 am)
The hotel also features a disco, where guests can dance and enjoy refreshing drinks and delicious cocktails (Smoking is prohibited in the club).
4 Star Hotel
- Dive Guanacaste reef sharks, turtles, sea horses, eels, octopus and massive schools of tropical fish.
- Easy to add additional dive days or tanks, upgraded dives or night dives
- Fill your day with four thrilling topside adrenaline challenges
- Fly through the treetops and across the Rio Blanco Canyon Tube the Rio Negro and Relax in the natural volcanic hot springs
Change to 5 nights at the beach and 2 nights at Arenal Volcano Manoa Hotel
Occidental Papagayo + Arenal Manoa
All Inclusive at Occidental, Breakfast Daily at Manoa
$1998 Per Double Diver
Travel Window - May 1 - Jun 30 & Sep 01 - Oct 31 2023.
• 7 nights Accommodations- Beach (5) & Arenal Volcano (2)
• 6 Dives (3 Dive Days -2 Tank AM Boat Dives)
• Roundtrip airport transfers
• Sloth Rainforest Guided Walk
• 2 Nights Arenal Volcano with private guide & vehicle
• Arenal Volcanic Hot Springs with dinner
• Choice of Arenal adventure - White Water Rafting OR Hanging Bridges and Waterfall
• Meal Plan according to hotel at beach
• All Meals at Arenal Volcano included
• All taxes