Designed for use by dive shops with both air and nitrox banks, this four (4) bank, five (5) whip panel has a three-way valve that divides the panel into two (2) banks for air and two (2) banks for nitrox. The valve insures the operator does not cross-contaminate banks. The panel includes:
- (2) Air storage control with valves and gauges
- (2) Nitrox storage control with valves and gauges
- (1) High pressure-high pressure (HP-HP) regulator for fill control
- (5) Fill outlet ports
- (5) Fill yokes of your choice (INT, DIN 232*, DIN 300, or Custom)
- (5) Fill hoses - 4 ft long
- (1) 4 in fill pressure gauge
- (1) Nuvair Pro O2 Analyzer with high pressure-low pressure (HP-LP) regulator and flow restrictor
Available with your choice of two types of inputs and three fill whip types. Fill panel dimensions and weight with fittings; not including hoses or fill yokes (H × W v D: 18 × 30 × 6 in (45.7 × 76.2 × 15.2 cm) | 40 lb (18.1 kg). All Nuvair fill panels are built-to-order. Please contact the sales team for estimated lead times.
* Also commonly referred to as DIN 200 in the USA.
Please Note: Fill panels are a gas management tool. Fill panels do not generate compressed air. A source of compressed air is required to fill tanks.