Attend DEMA Show 2021
November 16-19, 2021 | Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
The world's ONLY international trade-only event for diving, action watersports, and travel professionals is OPEN for new opportunities this November in Las Vegas.
DEMA Show is the longstanding event exclusively for dive and watersport industry professionals. This annual gathering connects the industry in a way that unifies and energizes those in the water adventure business unlike any other professional event.
After having to go online in 2020, the pent up excitement to meet face-to-face is palpable among our members and community. The DEMA Show you know and love is back and with new opportunities for the entire community.
Connect with 600+ leading dive equipment manufacturers, travel destinations, apparel wholesalers and service providers.
Network with 9,500+ credentialed industry colleagues to expand your expertise and develop professional relationships around the globe.
Educate yourself and your entire team by taking advantage of 250+ professional development sessions featuring industry trends, current economic topics, and technical training.
DEMA Show is limited to trade professionals only and is not open to the public or consumers.
- Diving Retailers and Staff
- Other Ocean Sports and Related Retailers
- Equipment Repair Technicians and Shop Owners
- Boat/Live Aboard Operators
- Commercial Divers
- Safety/Search and Rescue Divers
- Dive Resort Operators
- Divemasters, Instructors and Assistant Instructors
- Dive Training and Certification Agencies
- Dive-Related Environmental Organizations
- Dive-Related Professional Photographers and Videographers
- Government and Military Divers
- Educational/Institutional Organizations
- Distributors and Exporters
- Manufacturer Representatives
- Travel Agent/Retailers
- Travel Wholesalers
- Travel Association Professionals
- Cruise Ship Lines, Operators, and Professionals
DEMA Show is known for its strategy-based, hands-on education sessions. Speakers from around the world bring their unique perspectives that provide attendees with newfound inspiration and actionable solutions that they can apply immediately to their businesses.
Education sessions include DEMA-Sponsored Education, Exhibitor-Sponsored Education, and Resource Center Snapshot sessions designed specifically for image and technical diving topics.
Just like diving and watersports, the DEMA Show exhibit hall is an immersive, sensory experience. Expect to be surrounded by the latest gadgets and equipment on the show floor - including within the New Product Showcase. From demonstrations, to technical education sessions, to networking destinations, you'll feel new opportunities unveil themselves.
“THE trade show opportunity to network with industry professionals and to prepare your business for the upcoming year.” – DEMA Show Online 2020 Attendee