Welcome to M/Y Calipso: The best way to discover Galapagos!
Calipso is our stunning liveaboard for the Galapagos Islands
rebuild recently in 2019 with a diver's comfort and safety in mind.
The dive deck (450sqft) was designed by divers for divers with wide stainless diver stations, a large camera table and rinse tank, a dry battery charging area, a bathroom and 4 hot showers. Our sundeck has cushy lounge chairs, dining, bar, BBQ, and a jacuzzi. We offer free satellite Wi-Fi and phone onboard. We are well equipped with every safety feature imaginable, including a sprinkler system throughout.
Safety is our top priority! We feature onboad nitrox, dive alerts, nautilus lifelines, SMBs. Our guides and crew are amazing professionals and with the best training.
The main deck features a lounge with a flat screen TV for briefings and movies, dining, bar, coffee/tea station and a computer desk area. Calipso accommodates 16 divers in cabins with panoramic windows, individual climate control, private bathrooms and on demand Apple TV with hundreds of film/music options.
You know why you want to dive Galapagos. Calipso is how you want to dive Galapagos!
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website: calipsodive.com
DEMA SHOW 2022
Diving in the Galapagos Islands is probably on the bucket list of every avid diver!!!!
Liveaboards in the Galapagos Islands visit two of the thirteen large islands, Darwin and Wolf. Here, divers can swim in awe around large schools of hammerhead sharks, manta rays, pods of dolphins, and whale sharks. Not to mention the marine iguanas, other species of sharks, and penguins.
If you and your clients would like to take advantage of these opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Applies for individual or group passengers (*Half Charter 8 people, with 7 paid, you get 1 space free of charge (FOC); and, full charter 16 people, with 14 paid, you get 2 spaces free of charge (FOC).
- Flexibility to accommodate 3 divers in private cabins on full charters.
- Flexibility means we will never have 15 divers with the 16th limited to one gender or the other.
- Flexibility to accommodate private dive guides for clients who prefer it. As guides must be Park certified, private guides may only be arranged by us. Extra cost.
- Possibility of AOW certification in charters. Extra cost.
- Subject to availability: The promotion may be finished early due to availability or other causes, which will be notified on the website two days in advance.
- The promotion cannot be combined with other promotions, unless the other promotion indicates otherwise.
- Rebreathers.- Minimum 4- 8 guests
Some cruisers will be CCR friendly for those with their own rebreather, and the ship can support with tanks, Sorb, oxygen, rebreather guide at an additional cost.
- FITS Payments.- Initial 20% deposit required. Final payment up to 60 days before the trip.
- Charter Payments.- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of 5% of full charter rate, accompanied by a signed charter contract, is required within 14 days of the reservation. Three hundred sixty-five (365) days prior to the departure date, an additional deposit of 10% of the full charter rate is due. Two hundred forty (240) days prior to departure date, an additional deposit of 15% of full charter rate is due. One hundred fifty (150) days prior to the departure date, an additional deposit of 20% of the full charter rate is due. Final payment is due ninety (60) days prior to departure date.
Greetings from Ecuador,
For Dema show pre and post show you will receive $800 off on our liveabord cruises
Book from October 15 to December 4 and get this amazin promotion