Disrupting or Prompting; Does This Affect How You Approach Business?
- Education Platform: GoTo Webinar
Thursday, December 31, 2020: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
As a result of the Coronavirus, we witnessed three types of businesses. The first group took a beating because of the regulations. The second group decided to plow ahead with the same methods of management and marketing with their only change being their intensity. The third group saw the challenge as a prompting to change and grow their business. This should be a prompting for you to attend this session to gather new ideas of the opportunities ahead for you to grow your Dive shop business. Learn from the past and many case studies of what your future can hold.
• Demonstrate how marketing will have to change to attract customers
• Examine how the virus has changed the way customers shop
• Provide case study insight of how a dive shop can expand their market
• Share insights of what customers will have an increased appreciation for
Who Can Attend:
DEMA Show Online Education Package Required