Once you experience a taste of diving freedom, you won’t want to go anywhere else. Imagine being able to dive whenever you want to, on nobody’s schedule but your own. Our crew are always happy to recommend their favorite dive sites and keep you informed about recent underwater sightings. If you want a guided tour of Bonaire’s amazing fringing reefs and sea life, we also offer several options for guided shore diving.
Although Bonaire is famous for its shore diving, we have many hidden wonders that can only be enjoyed by boat. We go to Klein Bonaire and the north of Bonaire, only visiting sites that cannot be accessed by shore.
Klein Bonaire is the flat, small, uninhabited island off the central west coast of Bonaire that is a paradise for divers. Diving on Klein Bonaire offers a great opportunity to see turtles, since this island is now a reserve and a sea turtle hatchery.
- Daily two-tank boat dive.
- Afternoon one-tank boat dive on request.
- Hour long dives with in-water guide.
- 4 comfortable dive boats with places for shade or sun.
- Fresh cold drinking water with eco-friendly reusable cups.
- Emergency oxygen, first-aid and spare equipment on board.
- Over 60 dive sites accessible from shore.
- Pick up and drop off tanks at 8 convenient locations.
- Choose 6 day unlimited air package, dive by the day, or by the tank.
- Sign up for a guided shore dive led by a member of our staff.
- Need a buddy? Leave your name and contact info on our Buddy Board.
- Never done a shore dive? Take our PADI Shore Diver Distinctive Specialty.
- Complete the mandatory Marine Park Orientation and check out any time during business hours.