The Tektite® Mark-Lite Strobe™ takes the best aspects of the Mark-Lite™ series and the M3 Strobe™ to create a compact, high-intensity LED strobe that is perfect for emergency location marking use.
This compact LED strobe is crafted from durable ABS and LEXAN®, is double O-ring sealed, waterproof, and has a depth rating of 1,000 feet (333 m). This personal-sized LED strobe will operate for 11+ hours on 1 AA Alkaline battery (included). Military issue tough, as used by US/NATO. Use it for diving, fire fighting, mountain climbing, or emergency marine use. Visible for more than 2 miles at night at the surface (conditions permitting). Available in a variety of lens and body colors. Includes battery and a Velcro strap.
- Depth Rating: 1,000 feet (300 m), IP68M
- Bulb: High-Power LED strobe, 200+ lumens
- Bulb Life: 10,000+ hours
- Flash Rate: 2hz (2 times per second, 120/min.)
- Burn Time: 11+ hours on AA Alkaline
- Batteries: 1 AA Alkaline (included)
- CE (European Union compliant)
- Dimensions: 5.75" (15 cm) L x 1.2" (3 cm) Dia.
- Weight: 0.38 lbs. (0.17 kg)
- Made in the U.S.A. (complies with the "Buy American Act", may contain imported components).
- Lifetime Warranty