ATTEND DEMA SHOW ONLINE
Online Education Series: September 15 - November 20
Virtual Trade Show: November 17-20, 2020
Are you prepared for the future of the recreational diving industry?
Have these changing times forced you to rethink the way you operate your business? With economic uncertainty, customers are reluctant to purchase. The “tried and true” methods of the past need to be replaced with new strategies. Your business deserves to succeed – but only you can make that happen.
Don’t worry, you are in the right place. We’re a genuine community of dive professionals, here to support you. You get access to training, support, and community – now, when you need it most!
DEMA Show Online offers big opportunities for attendees to learn, see the latest products and services, and to buy from their favorite (or new) exhibitors. More than 80% of DEMA Show attendees are there to evaluate new products and services, and almost 70% attend educational programs from DEMA and from Exhibitors!
Ongoing Education Every Week!
- Live learning. By subscribing to DEMA Show Online, attendees receive access to multiple online moderated workshops, taught by business pros. These experts show you how to grow your business, obtain more customers and use the best of marketing – and they answer your questions—live
- On demand programs. With your subscription, you get on-demand access to all the DEMA Show Online presentations at your leisure for the remainder of 2020.
- Office hours with speakers. In addition to our workshops, our DEMA education team guests go live following each Live Learning session to answer question about their topic or others in an “open-forum” style question and answer session. Tap into this network of pros for the support you need. You’ll get answers to your pressing questions.
- Join a community of professionals just like you! You don’t need to go it alone. DEMA is where people understand your struggles. Get support and connect with your peers via our professional community. Not only will you stay informed as news breaks, but you’ll gain access to a supportive group of professionals solving problems, just like you. Make valuable connections or ask questions you have. Peers and fellow members will help you tackle your challenges!
- Exhibitor-sponsored education. In addition to education from business pros, you and your peers will have FREE access to all educational programs designated for all by exhibitors. These exhibitor-sponsored education programs can be exclusive to dealers or open by invitation. Contact the exhibitors on DEMAShow.com to find out where you can learn more from DEMA Member companies at DEMA Show Online.
Just the Facts
What: DEMA Show Online provides you with ongoing training from DEMA and business pros who understand the challenges we are all facing. Each week you’ll receive multiple new education opportunities. The moderated-live sessions are converted to videos you can watch—over and over—so you can improve your business at your own pace. We also provide access to a community of your peers.
Where: At your home, store, office, or favorite coffee shop! You can watch the workshops anywhere using your computer or mobile device.
When: The DEMA Education Series is available starting September 15, 2020 and new sessions are introduced each week through November 20. If you have other commitments (like a day job) or if a workshop occurs at an inconvenient time, no need to worry. Even if you attend a moderated-live training workshop, you’ll still get access to the recording on demand. You’ll have access to recordings all through 2020.
Why: You’ll have the information you need to get better results from your operation. You’ll reduce your trial and error, find what works best, and get support when you need help.
How: Simply register from here and then we'll email you instructions for your exclusive access to DEMA Show Online.