RESERVE YOUR EXHIBITOR-SPONSORED
This is an exclusive opportunity for DEMA Show Online exhibitors. Not many trade shows give you the opportunity to conduct an informational session for attendees on your products and services in a formal educational setting.
||DEMA Member Rate
Exhibitors can utilize DEMA's GoToWebinar Platform to record or host their live session for $100 per session if desired.
Members-Only Multiple Session Rates
If interested in the multiple session rates, please contact Gretchen Wendorf to get started.
DEMA will promote your pre-recorded or live session to all oped-in DEMA Show Online attendees along with the DEMA Show Online schedule.
- Exhibitor-Sponsored Education is available to DEMA Show Exhibitors.
- Multiple session rates are available to DEMA members only.
- Seminars will be listed in Pacific Standard Time.
- Seminar registration and presentations will be on a rolling basis from September 15 - November 20, there are no set deadlines for seminar submissions.
- The content and recording or live presentation is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Should you need a webinar platform to record a session or host a live presentation, the exhibitor can utilize DEMA's GoToWebinar platform for an additional price of $100 per session.
- Payment MUST accompany meeting space request. Applications will not be processed without payment.
- Application information will be listed EXACTLY as entered.
- Exhibitors using music in their presentation, either live or mechanical, must provide NTP with a copy of Exhibitor’s licensing agreement with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC or other such licensing organization or must expressly warrant in writing to NTP that no such license is required due to exemption under 17 U.S.C. § 110 (5) or other specified exemption. Further, should Exhibitor play music, Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold NTP and/or DEMA harmless from any action brought against NTP and/or DEMA by ASCAP, BMI, SESAC or other licensing organization for the playing of such music.
- Confirmation email will be sent once your application has been approved.
- Fees for seminars: Show management encourages free offerings. If you are charging a fee, the pricing information MUST be included in description provided with this application.
- On-demand is only available through 12/31/20 and will be listed on the site with that date.
If you have additional requirements or need more information, please contact Gretchen Wendorf at email@example.com