DEMA Show Online Exhibitor Guide
Want to be a DEMA Show Online exhibitor? Learn how here!
Log into your exhibitor console to update your profile, begin matchmaking with DEMA Show Online attendees and explore everything DEMA Show Online has to offer!
HOW-TO VIDEOS FOR EXHIBITORS
Learn how to optimize your profile and how to manage your inbound leads and search for your target prospects with our how-to videos:
|Optimizing Your Virtual Profile
||Managing Inbound Leads and
Target Prospect Searches
EXHIBITOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I set up my virtual profile? Log in to the portal here using your company password. If you do not know your password, click Forgot your password? to have it emailed to you. Once you are logged in, click Booth Info to add information to your profile. Make sure to click the green Save button at the bottom to save your updates.
Exhibitor Registration: We highly encourage your individual staff members to participate in the educational sessions at DEMA Show Online. Registration for the education series or our free trade show pass (includes some sessions open to all) are available at: https://demashow.com/registration
Please note that this will create a new set of login details separate from your company’s login details. Although staff will be able to access the messaging platform with their personal details, they will not have the full range of features as with your company details.
How Does Matchmaking and Messaging with Attendees work? To send messages on behalf of your company to attendees, please have your staff login to the exhibitor portal using your exhibitor login information. Multiple exhibit staff may use the same login.
You will be able to search for attendees once you are logged in as your company in the exhibitor portal.
- Review your Attendee Leads: Your Leads list is comprised of attendees who have viewed your online profile or added you to their My Exhibitors list. Select the leads you would like to contact by clicking the star icon beside their name. The leads you select will be added to your My Attendees page.
- Review your Attendee Recommendations: Your Recommendations are generated by the system based on the product interests of the attendee. Attendees with more product interest matches will have higher match percentage.
- Send an Email: Click the envelope icon to send an email message directly to an attendee’s inbox. Their reply will be sent to your inbox. Track the messages that you have sent on the My Sent Messages page.
- Request a Meeting: By clicking on the calendar icon, the appointment request tool will pop-up. Choose the time you would like to connect virtually with the attendee. Be sure the include the call details in the notes section. You can track your meeting status on your Appointment Calendar.
- For an instructional video, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY4VyqrDJx8&feature=youtu.be.
What if I run out of marketing messages or matchmaking invitations? Additional marketing messages and matchmaking invitations may be purchased in increments of 25 through the sponsorship gallery at: https://www.demashow.com/DEMA20/Public/SponsorshipGallery.aspx
How do I add more features to my profile and maximize my exposure? It’s not too late to increase attendee reach. Check out the sponsorship gallery here: https://www.demashow.com/DEMA20/Public/SponsorshipGallery.aspx
What if my time zone is incorrect in the Virtual Conference Platform? Click the drop-down arrow next to your name at the top right of the page.
- Click on My Account.
- Choose time zone from the drop-down list.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
What browser do I need to view the conference sessions? Supported browsers include Chrome (version 72+), Firefox (version 52+), Opera (version 63+), Safari (version 13+) and Edge Chromium (version 79+).
Further questions? Contact:
P: 703.683.8500 or 800.687.7469
WANT TO BECOME A DEMA SHOW SPONSOR? View our expansive library of sponsorship opportunities.
DEMA Show Online Brand Center
Visit the Brand Center for promotional social media graphics and show logos.
Exhibitor Companion 1/14/2021: DEMA Show 2021 Space Selection Underway!