NEW GROUP PACKAGES & PRICING FOR 2020 -
4 Nights Beach Stay - 3 Days Of 2 Tank Morning Dives - 2 Nights Arenal Volcano - 1 Night San Jose.
Trip Overview With amazing marine life, active volcanos and rainforest waterfalls, this 7 NT Dive and Adventure hits all of the highlights that Costa Rica has to offer.
GO HERE TO SEE HOTELS, DATES & PRICES:
Dive Costa Rica’s volcanic pinnacles teeming with pelagic life from sharks to run ins with giant Manta Rays. Divers frequently encounter sea turtles, stingrays, manta rays, moray eels, barracuda, tuna and snapper. Schooling fish can be found on every dive site, as well as small critters like sea horses, frog fish and harlequin clown shrimp.
Explore the beauty of Costa Rica’s topside with a 2 - night privately guided visit to the stunning Arenal Volcano with volcanic hot springs, beautiful waterfalls and lots of adventure choices from white water rafting or a wildlife boat cruise.
Finish off the trip with a guided walk through the La Paz waterfall before spending the last night in the capital city of San Jose before your departure flight home.
Includes • 4 Nights Beach Stay • Diver package - 6 dives (3 Days of 2 - Tank Local Boat Dives) (include Tanks, Weights, Belt, Snacks on Boat)
• 1 Private group transfer from LIR Airport - Beach Hotel • Meal plan according to hotel choice (All Inclusive and Breakfast only options available)
• Private group transfer with guide and transportation Beach to Arenal • Visit to the Llanos de Cortez Waterfall with Lunch • 2 Nights Arenal Volcano with private guide – Breakfast daily
• Tabacón Hot Springs Night Pass with Buffet Dinner • Choice of Arenal adventure: White Water Rafting or Caño Negro – Lunch included
• Group dinner in La Fortuna • Entrance to La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park and Animal Sanctuary
• 1 Night at San José • 1 Private group transfer from Arenal hotel to San José
• All meals in Arenal • All Taxes and Service Charge Highlights
• Dive Guanacaste reef sharks, turtles, sea horses, eels, octopus and massive schools of tropical fish.
• Easy to add additional dive days or tanks, upgraded dives or night dives
• Experience the volcano and rainforest with private vehicle and naturalist guide
• Take a dip in the stunning Llanos de Cortez Waterfall in route to Arenal
• Your trip: Your Choice of Adventure! – Pick between Rafting or Hanging Bridges / Waterfall Tour.
• Relax in the famous naturally heated Tabacón Volcanic hot springs Entrance to La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park and Animal Sanctuary.
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT: Phone toll free: 877 - 853 - 0538 direct line: 954 - 453 - 5044. E-Mail email@example.com www.billbeardcostarica.com This package is designed to fly into Liberia (LIR) International airport and out of San José (SJO) International Airport.