DEMA BUDDY PACKAGE FJD3255 per person Twin Share
• 7 nights accommodation in a well appointed Garden View room.
• All meals inclusive—full buffet breakfast with 2 course lunch & 3 course dinner.
• Return transfers from Nadi International Airport.
• Welcome drink upon arrival.
• 10 Tanks dive package – includes tanks, weights and a Fijian dive guide & one complimentary 1 tank night dive
• Unlimited shore diving around our house reef. [24 hrs advance booking is required & from 9am to 4pm daily]
• Five (5) complimentary photos from your underwater adventure.
• Daily housekeeping in your room.
• One complimentary 30 mins neck and back massage at the Wai Spa.
• Nightly kava ceremonies with the resort staffs.
• Complimentary use of all non-motorized activities – Kayaking, Snorkelling, Tennis & Volleyball.
Sales Dates: Now until 31 Dec 2019 & Travel: Now until 31 Dec, 2020. Rates are inclusive of all taxes, transfers, meals and dive packages applicable for twin sharers only, Meals are provided at meals times only, does not apply to room service. Other conditions applies. Email: on email@example.com or Call us on Toll Free from USA –1 800 526 1258 |Aust - 1 800 077 860 | NZ - 0 800 425 515
ROOM UPGRADE IS AVAILABLE AT FJ$50 PER ROOM PER NIGHT TO THE NEXT ROOM CATEGORY
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Wananavu Beach Resort - Terms and Conditions
All rates quoted below are effective from now until 31 December 2019 with travel until 31 December 2020.
All Rates are quoted in FIJIAN DOLLARS
All Rates are INCLUSIVE of 25% Government tax (VAT 9% + Service Turnover Tax 6% + Environment and Climate Adaptation Levy 10%).
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
For Agents, a 20% Commission applies to all bookings made within this period.
Dive Group Policy.
Unless stated otherwise, all rates quoted in the following contract are subject to the following terms and conditions:
All rates are in Fijian dollars (net and non-commissionable) and inclusive of 25% Government tax (VAT 9% + Service Turnover Tax 6% + Environment and Climate Adaptation Levy 10%);
A group booking specifically requires 10 divers or more.
For Agents, there is a special incentive that will be provided and are as follows:
•1-12 Divers – 20% Commission rates will apply as your incentive
• 13 to 16 Divers - 2 Divers rates will apply as your incentive
• 17 to 20 - 3 Divers rates will apply as your incentive.
Ad-hoc groups and group series are not covered in this agreement. However, specific group and convention quotes are negotiated individu-ally and specifically with its own conditions;
A group consists of not less than ten (10) revenue rooms. If a reservation is made for a group and subsequently the number of rooms falls below ten (10) revenue rooms, this no longer constitutes a group;
All rates are subject to change in the event of any change in Government taxation legislation, devaluation of Fijian currency or any other significant increases in the hotels cost structure and this will be communicated to the wholesaler accordingly;
Certain supplements apply during pre-determined periods, with relevant dates identified as Special Event dates;
Certain high season surcharges supplements apply during pre-determined periods, with relevant dates identified as Peak Surcharges; and By use of the rates, the wholesaler will be bound by these terms and conditions.