French Tech Startups are taking over diving innovation!
5 French Tech Startups introduce new ways to dive on CIRSEA’s booth:
Māoï by Thalatoo
The first head-up display dive computer of Thalatoo range:
- Improve experience without any compromise with safety: information is displayed on a transparent screen without disturbing the diver's field of vision
- adapts to all kind of masks
- Dive down to 130 feet with no equipment on your body
- Offer safe first dives to non-swimmers
- Shore dive further
- Look your best on underwater pictures
The Seabed Buggy offers it all!
Fins by GoNSea
Manufacturer of Carbon fibre and fiberglass fins for all aquatic sports activities. Works of art as beautiful as Technical. Made in France.
O-Dive by Azoth-Systems
O'Dive is an Iot with an App enabling a new management of diver's decompression procedure. It is based on a vascular microbubble detection by Doppler after the dive.
Underwater GPS by Subteq
Underwater GPS navigator with a touchscreen and three acoustic communication buoys at the surface. Enables the diver to see its position and trajectory in real-time on a map.
Brand Name 1 Visit Seabed
Brand Name 2 Kalypse
Brand Name 3 Go N Sea
Brand Name 4 Azoth Systems