We are pleased that you have or are considering registering for DEMA Show 2019; however, we have no influence on the decision of any U.S. embassy or consulate to approve or reject any person's application for a visa to enter the U.S.
As an applicant, it is your responsibility to present legitimate reasons for attending DEMA Show 2019 and to provide all necessary documentation to support your visa request. For more information about obtaining a visa, please visit Travel.State.Gov, a service of the Bureau of Consular Affairs — U.S. Department of State.
DEMA Show Visa Invitation Letters can be obtained through the registration process. Please follow the steps below to access your Visa Invitation Letter:
- Complete your registration for DEMA Show and provide required credentials to attend the Show.
- Show Management will review your credentials. If approved, Visa Letters will become available from your registration dashboard.
- Once available, the Visa Letters can be printed in a PDF format with Electronic Signature from the Registration Dashboard at no charge.
- From the Exhibitor Dashboard, click “Register Booth Staff: Visa Required.”
- Follow the prompts and complete your booth staff registration for DEMA Show.
- Return to the Exhibitor Dashboard, click on “Edit Existing Registrants Credentials, Visa Letters, Options” from the left-hand side of the toolbar.
- Click “Visa Letter” to print a PDF format with Electronic Signature.
- If the “Visa Letter” option is unavailable, click “Edit Registration” and confirm you have an international address and have provided the requested visa information.