Complimentary media registration is available to editors, publishers, writers and print/broadcast reporters at the discretion of DEMA. Be sure to read the DEMA Show Media Policies for specific details on criteria for obtaining media credentials to attend the Show.
Please address questions related to your registration to Adams Unlimited by calling 1-212-956-5900 or send an email to Stephanie Worth at email@example.com.
2015 Media Policies
- Media credentials will not be mailed in advance. They will be available at the DEMA Show 2015 Media Room during posted hours.
- Approved media registrants will be required to present a valid photo ID (driver's license or passport) and company identification prior to receiving your media badge.
- Filming of, or broadcasting from the show floor during DEMA Show is allowed only to broadcast outlets who have received exclusive written permission from DEMA Show management and are on assignment to document the show itself.
- Only qualified media receive a complimentary badge to DEMA Show. This badge grants access to the show floor, seminars (unless attendance is restricted by the exhibitor) and the onsite media room. All media requesting media badges must submit a letter of assignment and proof of past coverage of DEMA Show to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your complimentary badge does NOT include complimentary entrance to the annual DEMA Awards Party.
- Media who were provided a complimentary media badge for DEMA Show 2013 and/or 2014 are required to provide proof of coverage of previous Show(s) in order to be approved.
- Media approved for a complimentary badge are required to provide proof of coverage of DEMA Show 2015 within three (3) months of the close of the Show.
- Please send proof of coverage by fax to (212) 956-5913 or by email to email@example.com.
- Freelance journalists, photographers, and videographers are required to provide proof of by-lined publications and/or credited work published or broadcasted within the last 12 months.
- All advertising representatives are required to register as an attendee through www.demashow.com or the onsite Attendee Registration counters.
- All media attending DEMA Show are responsible for arranging their own transportation and expenses related to DEMA Show.
- DEMA Show Management reserves the right to deny media credentials to individuals who abuse the privilege or obtain credentials under false pretenses. In the event that an individual is granted credentials and fails to report on DEMA Show he or she might be denied a media badge at future DEMA Shows.
- NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 years old, including infants, is permitted in the exhibit hall or seminars.
- DEMA Show 2015 is open to QUALIFIED DIVE INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS ONLY. This is not a consumer event.
- Per DEMA’s Conflict Avoidance Policy the service of legal documents is restricted. Attendees and Exhibitors who initiate legal proceedings at DEMA Show will be responsible for all legal fees incurred by DEMA in response to such proceedings.