ATTEND DEMA SHOW 2018
November 14-17, 2018
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
INSPIRE Your Next Professional Adventure
Connect with 600+ leading dive equipment manufacturers, travel destinations, apparel wholesalers and service providers, and network with 9,500+ credentialed industry colleagues—expand your areas of expertise and develop professional relationships around the globe.
INVESTIGATE New Opportunities
Educate yourself and your entire team by taking advantage of 250+ professional development sessions featuring industry trends, current economic topics and technical training. Surround yourself with the education, resources and networks that will enhance your business knowledge.
IMMERSE Yourself in Dema Show
Take the plunge and surround yourself with opportunity at the world's ONLY international trade-only event for diving, action watersports and travel professionals. See, touch and feel firsthand the latest innovations from hundreds of suppliers.
DEMA Show is limited to trade professionals only and is not open to the public or consumers.
- Diving Retailers and Staff
- Other Ocean Sports and Related Retailers
- Equipment Repair Technicians and Shop Owners
- Boat/Live Aboard Operators
- Commercial Divers
- Safety/Search and Rescue Divers
- Dive Resort Operators
- Divemasters, Instructors and Assistant Instructors
- Dive Training and Certification Agencies
- Dive-Related Environmental Organizations
- Dive-Related Professional Photographers and Videographers
- Government and Military Divers
- Educational/Institutional Organizations
- Distributors and Exporters
- Manufacturer Representatives
- Travel Agent/Retailers
- Travel Wholesalers
- Travel Association Professionals
- Cruise Ship Lines, Operators and Professionals
Is this your first time attending DEMA Show?
Join us for a quick half hour session which will provide you with the information you need to make the most of your time at the show, including answers to the most frequently asked questions, tips & tricks for navigating the show floor and information about special events and show features. When registration launches, note it is your first time attending and sign up for an orientation session.