ATTEND DEMA SHOW 2017
November 1-4, 2017
Orange County Convention Center
Orlando, Florida, USA
Connect with 600+ leading dive equipment manufacturers, travel destinations, apparel wholesalers and service providers. Network with peers, suppliers, new and existing customers through non-stop networking with 9,000+ credentialed industry colleagues.
DIVE into a Sea of Opportunities
Take advantage of the 250+ professional development sessions featuring industry trends, current economic topics and technical training.
NOW is the Time
Join us at the world’s ONLY international trade-only event for diving, action watersports and travel professionals. Discover the latest innovations and product trends from leading dive equipment manufacturers, travel destinations, watersports apparel and service providers.
DEMA Show is limited to trade professionals only and is not open to the public or consumers. You must show valid credentials to be admitted. Click here to review our registration categories and the credentials needed for admittance.
- Diving Retailers and Staff
- Other Ocean Sports and Related Retailers
- Equipment Repair Technicians and Shop Owners
- Boat/Live Aboard Operators
- Commercial Divers
- Safety/Search and Rescue Divers
- Dive Resort Operators
- Divemasters, Instructors and Assistant Instructors
- Dive Training and Certification Agencies
- Dive-Related Environmental Organizations
- Dive-Related Professional Photographers and Videographers
- Government and Military Divers
- Educational/Institutional Organizations
- Distributors and Exporters
- Manufacturer Representatives
- Travel Agent/Retailers
- Travel Wholesalers
- Travel Association Professionals
- Cruise Ship Lines, Operators and Professionals
Is this your first time attending DEMA Show?
Join us for a quick half hour session which will provide you with the information you need to make the most of your time at the show, including answers to the most frequently asked questions, tips & tricks for navigating the show floor and information about special events and show features. When registering, note it is your first time attending and sign up for an orientation session.